Caretaker - ref:


Job Description

Care taking of homestead, checking stock waters on outback cattle station.

We are looking for preferably a couple to act as care takers on a cattle station, Arckaringa 140 km north of Coober Pedy. This position would be WWOOF, 4 hours a day in return for full board, food, power, water, air conditioned homestead and fuel for motor car. Preferably require own high clearance vehicle. Dates starting approximately 01/02/2016 for about 3 weeks. References an advantage.


Some understanding and awareness of living in the outback. Drivers license for Australia

Experience & Knowledge

Ability to drive on outback roads

Location of Job:

Arckaringa Station via Coober Pedy

Length of Employment:

3 weeks

Date of Job Posting:


Contact Name:

Tony Williams

Contact Email:

Contact Phone:

08 86707961

Closing Date for Job:


Looking for casual work in a particular state try these NSW, WA, SA, NT, VIC, Tassie. Queensland  

Find the location of this job on Google Maps


Jobs and Latest News

Apples and Pears Image

Latest news on jobs and travel around Australia

If you have any news regarding backpacker jobs around Australia please drop us a line and we will share it with fellow travellers. Happy travelling!!!!

Latest News

SKYCITY Darwin casual workers wanted

Caretaker SKYCITY Darwin casual workers wanted


    View more travel jobs

    Need Visa Information

    Passport image

    Need a visa for Australia
    WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here ( or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

    Read More


    Need Superannuation Information

    If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

    Read More