Experienced Bartender Wanted Alice Springs


Experienced bartender position available at busy hostel bar that specialises in craft beer. This job would suit craft beer enthusiasts looking for a change of scenery to the beautiful Australian Outback.

Jump Inn Alice Budget Accommodation is a busy independent hostel located just 15 minutes’ walk from Alice Springs town centre. Along side the hostel is the Jump Inn Bar & Restaurant. The Jump Inn Bar is the craft beer specialist of Alice Springs while the restaurant serves a delicious range of Mediterranean and Asian specialties.

We are currently seeking experienced bartenders to join our awesome team.

This role would suit a craft beer enthusiast looking for approx. 30+ hours a week, with the flexibility to be on a 7-day rotating roster. We have part time and casual positions available. Award rates apply.

Successful candidates will possess the following:

  • 6 months or more experience in bartending
  • Hold current RSA
  • Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
  • Reliability and willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends, nights & holidays
  • Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
  • Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods.
  • Strong communicatio
  • Contact email bar@jumpinnalice.com

    more info


    No Very


    {module_referreraddress,,Go Back}

    Jobs and Latest News

    Apples and Pears Image

    Latest news on jobs and travel around Australia

    If you have any news regarding backpacker jobs around Australia please drop us a line and we will share it with fellow travellers. Happy travelling!!!!

    Latest News

    SKYCITY Darwin casual workers wanted

    Experienced Bartender Wanted Alice Springs SKYCITY Darwin casual workers wanted


      View more travel jobs

      Need Visa Information

      Passport image

      Need a visa for Australia
      WHV's can ONLY be applied for; before arriving in Australia. Working Holiday Visa's* can only be granted before you arrive in Australia. For details about applying visit Australia's official website here (www.immi.gov.au) or visit a Travel Agent or an Australian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in.

      Read More


      Need Superannuation Information

      If your monthly wage is more than $A450, your employer must contribute an additional sum equal to 9.5% of your wage into a superannuation (pension) account for you. If you entered Australia on an eligible temporary resident visa you can, in most cases, access your contributions when you leave Australia, although the contributions will be taxed.

      Read More